COVID-19: Tips to discover at-home tests
StartingJanuary 19, Americans will have the ability to have at-home COVID-19 tests delivered to their houses, free of charge.
StaffVideo, U.S.A. TODAY
More than 100 nations are on U.S. federal health authorities’ list of locations to prevent due to the fact that of a high threat of COVID-19, consisting of Australia, Israel, the Bahamas and the British VirginIslands
TheCenters for Disease Control and Prevention moved 22 nations to its “level 4” travel health notification tier Tuesday, signaling that tourists must “avoid travel to these destinations” despite vaccination status.
“If you must travel to these destinations, make sure you are fully vaccinated before travel,” the CDC states on its site
The nations thought about to have a “very high” threat of COVID-19 consist of:
- BritishVirgin Islands
- SaintKitts and Nevis
- São Tom é and Pr íncipe
- Turks and Caicos Islands
They sign up with other popular locations on the level 4 tier, consisting of Canada, France and the United Kingdom.
The CDC takes a look at occurrence rates and brand-new case trajectories to identify each nation’s COVID-19 threat. Countries are bumped to the level 4 tier when they report more than 500 brand-new cases per 100,000 individuals over the past 28 days.
► CDC cautions tourists to prevent Canada: ‘Even totally immunized tourists might be at threat’ from COVID-19
Other modifications Tuesday to the CDC’s travel assistance consist of:
- CostaRica, Cuba, Fiji, Gabon, Jamaica, Kuwait, Madagascar, Mauritania, Nigeria, Saint Pierre and Miquelon and Togo moved from level 2 to level 3.
- Côte d’Ivoire,Ghana, Morocco, Paraguay, the Philippines, Saba, Saint Barth élemy, Sint Eustatius and Uganda moved from level 1 to level 3.
- Malawi and Mozambique moved from level 4 to level 3.
- Djibouti,India and Kosovo moved from level 1 to level 2.
- Brunei moved from level 3 to level unidentified.
Follow U.S.A. TODAY press reporter Bailey Schulz on Twitter: @bailey_schulz
Source link .